Suit up!

I love Suits! Yes, the series, as well as the outfit! I don't remember when I realized I liked suits, all I know is I look amazing in pencil skirts and shirts and high heels. Half the reason I want to work at a big company! The other half in wanting to travel the world. But anyway, back to the suits. I recently bought my first blazer, I know, took me a while, but this is not it.This is a moment's inspiration. I have this thing when I get in a store (or showroom as was the case) see a piece of clothing, and instantly have an outfit formed in my head. It's really helpful when I am shopping because it takes me less time to browse at any store. Also, my Tokyo Jane necklace? It's actually a bracelet! I thought it was a necklace at first and it looks good as one so I used it as both. Love the versatile things you can wear in more than one way! What do you think?

In other news, my one cheek is swollen because I took out my wisdom teeth on one side. I will go to the doctor to take out the other two hopefully next Monday.I shot this prior to my surgery (for obvious reasons). I am not in pain, but I can't open my mouth completely and I am already in day 7! Dear Doctor I have questions for you!!!! Will go to take out my stitches (iiiik) and schedule the next surgery tomorrow. Also, I made my first windows phone app! It's a sales calculator! Because it's sales and I suck at math, especially when I am looking at an awesome dress/top/pants/bag etc!
Anna Keni,redhead, spotlights on the redhead,fashion,model,blogger,zara,lee,lee jeans, american vintage,suit,blazer,tokyo jane



Blazer: Lee
Trousers: Lee
Top:American Vintage
Jewelry: Tokyo Jane
Special thanks to Act&React for the outfit.
Shoes:Zara old

Anna Keni,redhead, spotlights on the redhead,fashion,model,blogger,zara,lee,lee jeans, american vintage,suit,blazer,tokyo jane

Anna Keni,redhead, spotlights on the redhead,fashion,model,blogger,zara,lee,lee jeans, american vintage,suit,blazer,tokyo jane

Anna Keni,redhead, spotlights on the redhead,fashion,model,blogger,zara,lee,lee jeans, american vintage,suit,blazer,tokyo jane

Anna Keni,redhead, spotlights on the redhead,fashion,model,blogger,zara,lee,lee jeans, american vintage,suit,blazer,tokyo jane

Anna Keni,redhead, spotlights on the redhead,fashion,model,blogger,zara,lee,lee jeans, american vintage,suit,blazer,tokyo jane




Anna Keni,redhead, spotlights on the redhead,fashion,model,blogger,zara,lee,lee jeans, american vintage,suit,blazer,tokyo jane

Anna Keni,redhead, spotlights on the redhead,fashion,model,blogger,zara,lee,lee jeans, american vintage,suit,blazer,tokyo jane

Anna Keni,redhead, spotlights on the redhead,fashion,model,blogger,zara,lee,lee jeans, american vintage,suit,blazer,tokyo jane

Anna Keni,redhead, spotlights on the redhead,fashion,model,blogger,zara,lee,lee jeans, american vintage,suit,blazer,tokyo jane

Anna Keni,redhead, spotlights on the redhead,fashion,model,blogger,zara,lee,lee jeans, american vintage,suit,blazer,tokyo jane

Anna Keni,redhead, spotlights on the redhead,fashion,model,blogger,zara,lee,lee jeans, american vintage,suit,blazer,tokyo jane

Anna Keni,redhead, spotlights on the redhead,fashion,model,blogger,zara,lee,lee jeans, american vintage,suit,blazer,tokyo jane