#Sales!!

Sales just started and I can't help but go out and check all the offers! I have some things on my wishlist that I am certainly going to track down and buy! I say track down because I never go on the first day of the sales and after a while my size just disappears from the stores, both online and physical.


But lets face it, if you are anything like me, you always end up browsing in the "new arrivals" section of each store. Kinda sucks that we can't have sales on the new collections right???  Well you, my dear readers, CAN! Because we are INLOVEWITHFASHION and we want some percentage off to prepare for the coming season right? You get and awesome 30% with the code LFA30 for everything on InLoveWithFashion that doesn't have a discount already! That means the new arrivals also! Since the prices on this store are already low, this is just a bonus to help you get even more items on a smaller budget.

Anna Keni,redhead, spotlights on the redhead,fashion,model,blogger, in love with fashion,inlovewithfashion, inlovewithfashion.com, offer, 30% off, sales


 Honestly, I will be soon posting an outfit with at least 1 item from their shop soon enough. Don't know yet, maybe I'll try one of their cropped tops or a dress!

Anna Keni,redhead, spotlights on the redhead,fashion,model,blogger, in love with fashion,inlovewithfashion, inlovewithfashion.com, offer, 30% off, sales, pink, icy pink, dressAnna Keni,redhead, spotlights on the redhead,fashion,model,blogger, in love with fashion,inlovewithfashion, inlovewithfashion.com, offer, 30% off, sales, cropped top, crop top, black, twerk, twerk with usAnna Keni,redhead, spotlights on the redhead,fashion,model,blogger, in love with fashion,inlovewithfashion, inlovewithfashion.com, offer, 30% off, sales, pink, birds, dress, print


Sharing is caring right? Well I couldn't not share this with you because it is an exclusive offer for selected bloggers and their audience only. I told you I'd be starting to give offers and run giveaways more this year! It is my way of saying thank you for reading me. Now it's your turn to share this offer (and my blog please) with your friends and help yourself to a fabulous new wardrobe.