A-Listers go to 13th Mercedes-Benz Athens Xclusive Designers Week!

You know how sometimes we do something far-fetched, random and never believe it will succeed? Well that was me when I applied for a press pass for this year's fashion week! Guess my surprise when I received an email saying I was accepted ( :O )!!!! But enough about me!
Athens/Greece is finally on the MAP! The event is sponsored my Mercedes-Benz and you all know that means we are among the best! So, this season 26 Greek and foreign designers will be presenting their collections for fall/winter 2013-2014.
Just some of the brands we will see: Patricia Field, Andreea Tincu, Angelos Frentzos, Aslanis,Celebrity Skin, Kathy Heyndels, Konstantinos Mitrovgenis(Best New Designer Award of the 10th AXDW), Laskaris, Marks & Spencer, Miltos, Notis Panayiotou, Panos Apergis, Ratt by Rita Attalla, Rita Pateroni!

Also competing for this year's New Designer Award :

Bold&Locked, Aida, Insomniac by Spiros Stefanoudakis, Polina Argyrou, Victoria S. by F. Erotokritos, Pamela Sietos, 180Degrees, LKC by Loukia Kyriakou, Manus Gabriil, Maria Tagalou, Nicolaos.    

Make up Sponsor: Make Up For Ever - Sephora

The schedule  
So assuming there will be wifi I will be posting photos from the runway on my instagram account ( @Little_miss_desire) and twitter account (@A_Listers_ ). Now all there's left is for me to find what to wear.... :p