Wishlist!

It's already March but the weather doesn't seem to get it... Summer is around the corner and I crave for my good-weather clothes! So since I can't put on a dress and a jacket and go out I thought of daydreaming a bit. A wishlist for my closet's update (thought I've got to admit last summer's buys are more than perfect for this year as well :p )!!
I NEED YOUR HELP!!!! Can't find a decent bag...like seriously I need a new bag people!!!! Something beige or brown or black please.Suggest something!
First of something you need to know about me: I've never in my life put on trousers other than solid black or jeans and I didn't dear to wear bright colours often so this is a biiiig change for me!
I actually bought this!

It's perfect for spring and goes with pretty much everything! Fell in love with it AND it covers the extra belly fat (personally need it...)!It's a perfect fit <3


find it here












Seriously I will build the rest of my buys around this piece...

For examble:

 
Early in the spring is kinda cold so this is a must have! and goes perfectly with the trousers above!






find it here








For when it's hot outside:



It comes in different colours and has a loose fit I love.




Find it here








Well...blue or green would be too dull with these trousers and yellow doesn't suit me (I hate it), so pink and orange it is!


On the other hand enough with the bright colours! Statement tops we love you! They can make any simple daily outfit into a rock daily outfit :p





Find it here



















Find it here












Oh and in the midst of it all a dress. Because hey, you can never have enough dresses (or shoes, or bags, or make up items, or nail products...)







find it here











But what about shoes?!





find it here


Lovely aren't they????














find it here












I think that's all for now. I am generally disappointed by new arrivals in the stores... Don't know if I'm the weird or the quality and variety is low...

1 Comments

  1. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.

    Your web site provided us with valuable info to work on.

    You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be thankful
    to you.

    my blog post: Michael Kors Outlet

    ReplyDelete